Categories
WPC

Weekly Photo Challenge – Rounded

The Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge for the week of October 25, 2017.

The Campo Pequeno bullring was built between 1890/1892 by the architect António José Dias da Silva, 8 of August, 1892 – the bullring is inaugurated, having some elements to finish, with the presence of the prince D. Afonso, having a redondel with 80 m. of diameter, having the arena 40,7m, with capacity for 8438 spectators, having 14 bench areas with 4000 seats, 2 general upper tables of 5 rows in iron structure, with 2100 and 860 places.

 

Campo Pequeno Bullring